Sunday, April 17, 2011

hi guys! after a long long time leaving my blog abandoned I finally came back to blog. well, let's get started about yesterday. Me & baby caught scream
4 & Bangkok knockout @ amk. Scream 4 is quite a nice movie while Bangkok knockout is not too interesting for me as I dont really like fighting sence ._. I Don't
understand why baby love it so much he even try to do some stunt they did in the movie. stupid! As for today, we went Astons for late lunch.... Nothing much about my life because recently I have been trying to study my ass off. Seriously........ I have been slacking for a year & now my Olevel is just six months ahead. Argh so there's not going to be much interesting things happen in my life because as for now my life will revolve around BOOKS!!!!! ;( I shall learn to keep my blog updated bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment